- Before entering the Library, please put all cases, bags and parcels on the shelf at the entrance.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted in the Library; bringing food and drinks and/or using cellular phones in the Library is also not permitted.
- Conversation, noise and other forms of disturbance should be kept to a minimum in all areas of the Library.
- Library materials may not be removed from the Library until they have been processed and issued on loan by the Library staff.
- The Library does not supply a telephone service for users and does not accept incoming calls on their behalf.
- When leaving the Library, users are required to show all books taken with them for inspection at the Circulation Desk.
Loan Period and Overdue Fines Circulation Rules
|Type of Materials||Borrowers||Number of Materials||Length of Loans||Overdue Fines (Baht per day per item)|
|General Books||Sasin library members/alumni||3 books||14 days||3|