The upcoming events are available as details below, please be invited to join.
Three Sixty Seconds from Sasin
A 36^th Anniversary Event
As part of our year-long celebrations of Sasin’s 36th Anniversary, we will be holding an Alumni Talks and the inaugural Sasin Alumni Awards event on the evening of April 27th as the finale of the Sasin Leadership Week for new students.
We are inviting alumni from different years of Sasin’s history to present for 360 seconds on a topic about which they have passion! It’s a TED-style talk so it should be exciting, and highly visual, and most of all, on a topic that is vital to you!
Sasin Alumni Awards
As part of the Three Sixty Seconds from Sasin alumni event, we’d like to recognize the outstanding Sasin alumni who epitomize the values and spirit of our institution.
Recipients will be accomplished in one or more of the three areas as outlined below. These areas reflect Sasin School of Management’s core values – teamwork and leadership guided by wisdom, integrity and social responsibility.
The three areas are:
* Professional Achievements, Career or Other Distinctions
* Service to Society
* Service and Support to Sasin School of Management
If there is a member of the alumni community whom you believe deserves one of this year’s inaugural Alumni Awards, then take this opportunity to nominate them before voting closes on March 27th.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Alumni Engagement team
Lost in the digital maze?
SDX (Sasin Digital Experience) is the first-ever Sasin networking short course. This program is a 12-week Saturday program with an international [4 days in Tokyo] & a domestic [3 days Hua-Hin] residential. This will be the first short business program in Thailand that provides deep insights into the digital world from leading players.
The program will present entrepreneurs and senior business executives with an in-depth understanding of digital’s past, present and (anticipated) future. The focus will be on practical workshops and case study discussions.
Classes: 12 Saturdays, starting on April 27th
Tuition fee: 220,000 THB
* 12 weeks of full Saturday classes
* Japan residential
* Hua-Hin residential
* Private networking function after classes
– First class [April 27th]
– Japan Residential [May 23rd to 26th]
– Hua-Hin Residential [August 2nd to 4th]
Sasin School of Management and SCG co-hosted the SCG Bangkok Business Challenge @ Sasin 2019 on 21 – 23 February. The competition, Asia’s only global postgraduate startup competition, received 71 applications from 40 institutions from around the world with the semi-finalists gathering at Sasin School of Management for the event. The BetterLife Monitor team from Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University won H.M. The King’s Award.
The event was supported through our alumni network as the sponsor and judging committee,
* Mr.Vichai Bencharongkul, SAA President (EMBA 2012)
* Ms.Nichapat Ark (MBA 1998)
* Mr.Surawat Promyotin (EMBA 2006)
* Mr.Naoe Miyata (MBA 2013)
* Mr.Natdanai Dejtheeranukul (MBA 2008)
* Ms.Nichaboon Purnaveja (MBA 2009)
* Mr.Poomipas Lunjakornkul (MBA 2013)
* Mr.Pradeep Akkunoor (MBA 2009)
* Ms.Rosalin Chanyasak (MBA 2009)
* Mr.Surasit Sachdev (MBA 2012)
* Mr.Sutthiporn Mekha-Aphirak (MBA 2011)
* Mr.Tanaphat Laohavisit (MBA 2007)
* Mr.Vorapraj Chutintaranond (MBA 2015)
Sasin Wine & Whiskey++ Club organized the Wine Tasting Experience on 28 February at Riedel Wine Bar and Cellar.
SAA Newsletter of March 2019